Because the company focuses almost exclusively on distillates and tinctures, its product line consists of the following:
- MFused Vape Pen – These pens use high-tech heating technology to nebulize the liquid inside the cartridge for a smoother, more efficient way of getting high.
- MFused Cartridges – If you already have a vape pen, you can buy cartridge refills of your favorite flavors and strains. Some of these carts offer strain-specific results, while others are all-in-one, full-spectrum mixtures. Best of all, as MFused disposable carts, you can just toss them when you’re done.
- MFused Battery – You can buy rechargeable batteries to keep your favorite vape pen working for years to come.
- MFused Flower – For those who prefer to consume cannabis the old-fashioned way, they can buy flower strains and smoke them themselves.
- MFused Single-Origin Terp Tank – Instead of using an MFused cart, you can buy a tincture of specific strains. These products also come with a heating element to vaporize the liquid quickly with as little residue as possible.
If you’re someone who appreciates a good smoke or bong rip, you won’t want to bother with MFused. This brand has gone all-in on vape cartridges and modern technology, so it’s not ideal for those who long for the good old-fashioned days of smoking a joint and getting high with friends.
That said, if you’re more of a modern cannabis enthusiast and prefer vaping to joint-rolling, you’ll love MFused. The company has perfected the art of distilling the best ingredients from cannabis plants and turning them into an easy-to-use product. These cartridges will get you high much faster and deliver a longer-lasting high because you’re absorbing pure cannabis liquid, not everything else that comes with the flower.